Launched in 2003, the PSA's Chapbook Program publishes each winner's work as a gorgeous chapbook, allowing new voices to reach new audiences.
October 1-December 31, 2021
The PSA Chapbook Fellowship
Open to any U.S. citizen or anyone currently living within the U. S. who has not published a full-length poetry collection.
- All submissions must be through Submittable.
SUBMISSION DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS
- The entry fee is $14.
- Manuscript page length: between 20-30 pages of poetry.
- Poems must be typed.
- No illustrations may be included.
- Multiple submissions are not accepted.
- Manuscripts with more than one author will not be accepted.
- Translations are not eligible. All poems must be original and primarily in English.
- We cannot accept corrections after submission.
- Submissions from Poetry Society employees, officers, or advisory board committee members are ineligible.
You can upload two documents:
1) Acknowledgments, if any of the poems have been previously published.
2) Your manuscript of poems which should include title page, table of contents, and poems.
- Personal identification cannot appear anywhere in the manuscript document.